Christmas is around the corner and whilst some of you might be looking forward to a break from your hectic Uni life, Christmas usually means playing hours of scrabble with boring relatives and being forced to sit through The Great Escape for about the 5th time. Therefore, Christmas has become far from “quaint and traditional”, and nothing sums up the modern-day, debauched Christmas hell more than the dreaded office Christmas party!
Well, the team at hungryhouse recently polled their users and found out that over a quarter have thrown up either at the party or on the way home and this got us itching to hear what YOUR worst Christmas party stories are!
We’ll be giving away a £50 hungryhouse voucher to the reader with the best (or worst!) Christmas party story (whether it was at a private party or a work party) and all you need to do win this prize is share your story with us via the comments below.
You’ve got until the 8th of December to share your worst Christmas party story with us and we will select the winner, who will then receive a £50 Hungryhouse voucher!
P.S hungryhouse are also promising to un-crap your Christmas by offering prizes every single day throughout Advent via their Facebook page & on twitter. So don’t miss your chance to win either a Samsung widescreen TV or the new Nexus 5!
Don’t be shy, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done at a Christmas party?
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”Hungry House Competition” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
[accordiongroup][accordion title=”” name=””] Please click below to see T&C’s before you enter and good luck![/accordion][accordion title=”Terms and Conditions:” name=”Terms and Conditions”]1. Competition ends at 23:59:59 GMT on December 8th, 2013.
2. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. To enter, you must be a resident of the UK (with a residential delivery address within UK), 18 years of age or over.
4. Any information provided may be used at the discretion of Student Life, we will not sell or in any way knowingly pass on your personal information.
5. The winner will be selected by Student Life.
6. Winner will be notified by a message to the email address provided within five working days from close of the competition.
7. The prize decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to acknowledge receipt of notification. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win within 7 days of receiving notice from Student Life that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
9. The prizes will be provided in the form of a discount code via email within 14 days of the winners notifying Student Life of their full name and UK address.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
11. Hungryhouse reserves the right to change the prize for one of an equivalent value. The prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
12. Student Life excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition.
13. Student Life reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.[/accordion][/accordiongroup]